BRAGI: A Protein Visualization and Modeling Program
- first version of BRAGI was published 1988.
- well-established package for viewing and modeling of proteins running on SGI IRIX
- BRAGI is free
- it operates hardware accelerated with OpenGL on ordinary Windows, Linux and SGI computers.
- The user interface is completely rewritten to give the usual "look and feel" and a more intuitive, easier usage.
- Now we integrate information from public databases like Swiss-Prot or InterPro to PDB entries, display features from these in the 3D view and link data via standard browser.
- Almost unlimited numbers of molecules can be displayed in the program.